Hello My Loves!
So, Sat nights virtual planning session was so much fun! We all had a blast and got a lot of great ideas! If you missed it, don’t worry there will be another one next month! Just to give you a short recap, here are the topics that were discussed:
- Business Planning/Ideas on how to implement tasks into your planner/Ideas on How to set up a business planner
- Sections/Tabs/How to figure out which ones work best for you
- What planner systems are out there/Which ones is everyone currently using and why
- Finances/Budget/Which inserts everyone is currently using to stay organized/How you have them set up in your planner
- Ideas on how to take everyday tasks and implement them into your planner
- Most effective ways to utilize your planner everyday
- Tips on being more efficient
- Tips on breaking bigger goals into daily tasks
- Inserts/What’s available/Favorites that everyone is using
If you check out the posts and comments on the event wall some of this info is there along with some pictures. For more info on planner inserts check out my blog post here https://itsaplannerthing.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/its-a-planner-thing-planner-inserts/
I hope this helps give you a breakdown of what took place. If you have any questions feel free to ask them on the FB page or comment here. Thank you again to everyone that joined I had so much fun with all of you! I will be scheduling next months session this week so keep an eye out for the info!
Until next time…